I helped build and maintain the front-end for apple.com across several redesigns.
Front-End Web Development
- Pixel Perfect Implementation
- I can reproduce design comps in code at such a high fidelity that overlaying the coded site and the original design reveals no differences.
- Responsive Web Design
- For years, I have advocated using CSS media queries and mobile-first patterns to target all screen sizes from a single responsive codebase.
- Styleguide Driven Development
- I've found that developers can better collaborate with designers by building a living library of reusable components that acts as a shared visual vocabulary.
- Accessibility and Inclusivity
- To accommodate all users, including those with screen readers, I keep in mind concerns like semantic markup and color contrast.
AppleI built pixel-perfect interfaces to support product launches, campaigns, and transactions on apple.com. I created a living styleguide and architected the transition of the UI codebase to SMACSS (Scalable & Modular Architecture) style.
iostudioI helped develop nationalguard.com, the first website of any branch in the U.S. military to go responsive, and among the first government sites to do so. I worked closely with designers to address visual issues that arose across multiple mobile and tablet screen sizes.